Christmas is upon us (or Haunnukah if that’s your jam). Cookies, ugly sweater parties and gifts proliferate almost all aspects of life. You’re on your own for ugly sweaters. But I do recommend you get cookies from Hope’s Cookies of Bryn Mawr. And I obviously have suggestions on the gifts; both to give and receive. Many of the things have been mentioned previously on the blog, some as reviews and others as generally good products. But either way, they will all make good gifts.
- Shoes from Meermin (review), Septieme Largeur (review) and J. Fitzpatrick (which hasn’t opened for business yet but shall soon, and I believe the shoes will be worth the wait).
- Suspenders from Albert Thurston and myself (in case you missed, I had some suspenders made from Lilly Pulitzer fabric).
- Ties and pocket squares from Louis Walton (review), The Knottery and Armstrong & Wilson.
- Made to measure suiting from Black Lapel (review), Indochino (review), Knot Standard (review pending) and MyTailor (review).
- Made to measure/custom shirts from MyTailor (review), Luxire (review), JJ Threads (review) and Cotton Work (review pending).
- Socks from Dapper Classics (review) and Mes Chaussettes Rouges
- Cufflinks from Rotenier (review).
- Hangers and clothing care accessories from Hanger Project (review) and Butler Luxury Hangers (review pending).
- Anything from Paul Stuart.